If you want to write a Guest Post for “Nothing Wired,” Just give us the article with the guidelines given below.
How to Submit Your Content Writing Sample?
Write down 1 article on any topic and mail us at [email protected].
Guidelines for Writer:
- Please do proper research before writing.
- In case you find any other topic on which we should write, please advise us.
- Please interlink all these articles.
- There is a minimum word limit of 800 words, and the maximum could be anything based on the article’s requirement, but please make sure don’t write 1 thing again & again & don’t stretch the article.
- An article needs to be informative (Point to point) and if you want to give anywhere brief explanations, go ahead.
- At the end of the day, I am looking for an attractive and readable article by considering the article’s keywords.
- Keywords should be added inside the article, as I have tried to add in my meta description. Keyword density should be good.
- Main Keyword in the First Paragraph
- Supporting keywords are in Middle Paragraph
- Main keyword in the last paragraph
- Please add Heading2, Heading 3 of your keywords to make it SEO friendly.
- Your article should be in the proper format.
- Please don’t forget to add call-to-action at the end of an article.
- Please put alt tag into Images similar to keywords of the article.
- Meta Description should clearly explain the article’s Insight. “What they will get to know if they click on the article?”
Topics to Write On:
- We accept apps and game reviews.
- Gaming News, Gaming Tech, or anything related to gaming.
Do you accept a paid sponsored post?
Yes, I do. If you are looking for a paid sponsored post, then you can mail us your article directly for review purposes at [email protected].
In return for content, we provide a dofollow link but if you want the dofollow link – it’s chargeable. Pricing of the Guest post depends on “Whether the content is valuable or not?” “Is it with the complete throughout information or not?” “Is it a solving problem, or is it just for marketing.”
Please send us your article directly for the review purpose. We’ll review the article and get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for being our guest.
Disclaimer: “Nothing Wired” holds every authority to approve or reject your blog content without providing any explanation or reason.