Previously, I described how you could use Discord Voice Changer to skyrocket your gaming career.
Now, what’s the next step? Especially when you have the Audience, you have the following.
How would you connect with your Audience (On a Personal Level)?
Well, for this, you won’t get a better option than creating your Private Discord Server.
I won’t say much about Discord Servers here.
Instead, I wrote this post to introduce you to a powerful discord tool that every Discord Server needs.
It’s the Discord bots. You know, what bots are, right? One that sends automated messages.
Likewise, Discord Bots adds hell lots of functionality in a Discord Server.
That being said, enter the respective bot commands and see the magic.
20 Best Discord Bots
As I was writing this post, I found thousands of Discord Bots.
For a brief moment, I was dumbstruck.
Which Bot should I add, and which shouldn’t in this list?
That’s when I told myself,
“I’ll test each of them, all by myself.”
Although, it took me some time to sort out the list in 5 different categories. It is what it is.
Now, explore Best Discord Bots from the list.
5 Music Bots for Discord
The first category in this list correlates to Music Bots. Here, you’ll find 8 best discord music bots, you can add to your server.
- Skip, pause, play, and stop music in high quality.
- Shuffle and Repeat.
- Search YouTube and Soundcloud tracks from the chat.
- Regular Updates.
- Supports YouTube, Soundcloud, Twitch, Beam.pro, Bandcamp, Vimeo, Playlists, and live streams.
- Regular Updates.
- Online 24/7.
- Easy to setup.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 100+ DISCORD SERVERS)
- Set up your playlist to AutoPlay. Add songs to playlist and rhythm play them for you.
- Change the Rhythm prefix(!) to any character you like.
- It can play lyrics along with the music.
- Easy-to-use command list.
- Supports YouTube, Twitch, Soundcloud, and playlists.
- Significant Customizations for owners and admins of the Discord server.
- Play any videos from YouTube, Soundboard, and Twitch by adding the URL to the chatbox.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 6 MILLION DISCORD SERVERS).
Octave Bot (or known as Gnar)
- Vote the Skip feature to skip the songs by highest votes.
- Supports Integration with Dank Memer, Luluurd’s Hideout Bot.
- Play tracks from YouTube, Spotify, Twitch, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Mixer.
- Play Videos by URL.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 450K DISCORD SERVERS).
- Profiling System.
- Vote rewards using Votestreak.
- Auto Role.
- Web Dashboard.
- A Music bot with lag-free user experience.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 250K DISCORD SERVERS).
- Local language support.
- Fun commands like +cat and +dog.
- Use predefined commands to kick, ban, soft ban, mute, and voice kick users.
- Whenever a user joins the server, he/she gets predefined roles automatically.
- High-quality music with YouTube and Soundcloud support.
- Advanced permissions for a specific set of users.
- 99% of Uptime.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 300K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
5 Moderation Bots for Discord
- Protect your server with the help of the Automatic global Banning and Notification System.
- Change the Bot’s prefix as per your need.
- A predefined command to check your Internet ping.
- It allows you to check the ban status of other users.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 10K+ DISCORD SERVERS)
- Incentive activities like XP, Levels, and Reputation allows you to engage with your server’s member.
- It allows users to buy customizations using credit (Discord Currency).
- Configure welcome messages, notifications for your Audience.
- Run random polls to decide topics or giveaway winners.
- Integration with Google Search, Analyst, and Urban Dictionary.
- Set personal reminders and create a TODO list.
- Fun commands to display random images from subreddits.
- Minigames like fishing available for members.
- Manage your server by cleaning up chat or reward/punish existing users for their in-server behavior.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 2K+ DISCORD SERVERS)
- Welcome users with some fantastic and ready-to-use customized designs.
- Automatically detects users’ bad behavior and take appropriate action on them.
- ProBot supports more than 13 official languages.
- 99.99% Uptime.
- Set trigger words for autoresponders to send an automated reply.
- Detects raid behavior and protects from this, at prefixed levels.
- Useful moderation commands.
- Although it’s not the specialty, it does allow users to play music in high-quality.
- Create embeds and send them to the members. It lets you preview before sending it.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 274K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- Full controls to create custom commands.
- Welcome messages for new-comers and assign roles to the channel members.
- Leveling system to find and reward the most active members of the server.
- Automated action to protect your server from spam & trolls.
- Set alerts when you go live on YouTube, Twitch, or publish a post on Reddit.
- Visual music player with a neat dashboard.
- Plays songs in a loop for 24/7. Selected members can stop the songs they don’t like.
- Supports Soundcloud, YouTube, Twitch, Spotify, and more.
- Earn XP by winning song guessing game.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 3.5M+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- A feature-rich web dashboard to enable, disable, and configure Dyno Bot features.
- Built-in music player with Playlists and DJ roles for members.
- Moderate your discord audience with timed-mutes, bans, & anti-spam removals.
- Auto roles, custom commands, AFK status, announcements, to curate your discord audience.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 800K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
5 Best Gaming Bots for Discord
- Built-in bot called loritta (or Lori) to handle the server for you.
- Funny commands to put a smile on the member’s face.
- Awards members with XP points for starting a discussion and chatting.
- Make your Discord server super convenient with auto-moderation features like a warning, banning, or kicking.
- Stop reminding your members whenever you upload new content. Lori is here for you. She’ll provide your latest updates from YouTube, Twitter, Amino Community, or Twitch to your channel members.
- Modify your servers using the configuration panel and administration panel as per your need.
- Customized music module to listen to your favorite songs.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 450K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- Change the prefix for commands on a per-server basis.
- After adding the Pokecord Bot in your chat, Pokémon will begin appearing in your conversation.
- Allows server members to compete with others and collect rarest of Pokémon to their collection.
- Pokecord allows users to trade Pokémon with other members.
- Your Discord server audience must train their strongest Pokémon and use them to defeat other members & complete the Pokédox.
- Pokecord provides a beginner’s guide to use Pokecord on its official site.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 1.2M+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- Players Ranking
- Money Earning
- Games –
- Tic tac toe
- Connect 4
- Videopoker with Bot
- Coinflip with friends
- Guess Number Game
CURRENTLY SERVING 82K+ DISCORD SERVERS.
- Discord Gacha Card Game.
- Adds new features every week
- Earn advantages for your harem by collecting kakera.
- Several options to customize Waifu as per your need.
- Catch Pokémon in the rocket casino.
- Waifu Arena to fight off in multiplayer games.
- Anime quotes
- Original word-based games are available to play.
CURRENTLY SERVING 450K+ DISCORD SERVERS.
- Fun activities for the discord server members like gif, pic, translate.
- Meme Generators are available.
- 20 Unique emotes.
- 21 Actions for discord server members.
- Commands to keep track of your OwO.
- Hunt for animals and fight other members in the Discord server.
- Available Gambling games
(CURRENTLY SERVING 400K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
5 Social Bots For Discord
- 100+ Meme commands that help you generate your own memes.
- Built-in unique and fun currency system.
- Discord server members can earn currency by stealing, gambling, unique items, bank-robbing.
- Set of mature 18+ commands.
- Dank Memer bot can also work as a moderation bot.
- 15 easy options to configure Dank Memer for your Discord Server.
- Available Games
- Guess the game.
- Tic Tac Toe.
- Trivia Game.
CURRENTLY SERVING 2.1M+ DISCORD SERVERS.
- Claim your favorite anime waifus available in .jpg format.
- Collection of more than 4000 stolen waifus from MyAnimeList.
- Allow server members to fight off against other members in the server (Using Waifu).
- More than 50 Million Waifu already claimed.
- WaifuBot default prefix: W.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 150K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- Ultimate shitposting Bot
- Available in Light/Dark theme.
- Most popularly known as a great bot with 100s of image editing commands.
- World War feature available.
- Slave trading allows you to but other users as your slaves.
- Warfare games are available to collect tokens and using to compete with others in the Discord Server.
- A built-in Trading Card game – Calamity Cards game.
- Predefined funny responses to specified words and messages.
- Customize personal responses as per your choice.
- Shop to buy war tokens ranging from $2 (100 Million War Tokens) to $500 (50 Trillion War Tokens).
(CURRENTLY SERVING 35K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
- 50 Music Commands that allow you to create-delete a playlist, play DJ, Autoplay, fast forward a song, and more.
- Large collection of 200,000+ jokes.
- Available fun activities through Memes.
- Server poll to find what your Discord audience wants to see from you.
- Import a random subreddit to the chat.
- Send personal messages to other Discord members using 30+ predefined commands.
- Useful commands for anime lovers.
- Allows server owners to customize the server as per their requirements.
- Meme templates to create hilarious memes in the Discord server.
CURRENTLY SERVING 80K+ DISCORD SERVERS.
- Unique design to control your music using a reaction-based menu.
- Get complete information of the current song.
- Easy command access using Emoji reactions.
- Change the prefix character as per your choice. By default, it is ‘@’ sign.
- Create-delete playlists, DJ for music lovers in your discord server.
- Connect with others while listening to music.
- Supports music from Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube.
(CURRENTLY SERVING 250K+ DISCORD SERVERS).
Frequently Asked Questions | Best Discord Bots
Q – How many Bots I can add in my Discord Server?
A – Well, You can add as much as you want. However, I would recommend you to not go with lots as doing this will mess up your Discord Server.
Q – How can I add these Best Discord Bots to my Discord Server?
A – Right after every Discord Bot, I’ve added their Invite link. Click on the respective button to add a Discord Bot to your server.
Q – Are these Discord Bots free?
A – Yes. All of them are free to use. However, some bots provide premium services at a certain price.
Conclusion – The Final Choice?
20 Best Discord Bots
I know it’s too much. But still, it’s better to have all the best Discord bots in one place.
Instead of scouting the best one from a list of thousands of discord bots, you’re free to choose the bots you need for your Discord Server.
Out of all these 20 best discord bots, opt for only those bots that are best suitable for your discord server. After going through this complete posts which discord bot is your favorite? Do let me in the comments section.