But do you actually know how can you Create your own Discord Server?
It’s not that hard.
As I promised previously, here’s a detailed step-by-step guide that you can use to Create Discord sever.
Now, without wasting much time, I’ll jump straight to the guide you need –
Set Up Your Discord Server in 5 Easy Steps.
- Firstly, open Discord.com in your web browser or download the Discord app on a PC or smartphone.
- Once done, create an account or sign in using your existing Discord Account.
- Now, Click the plus button visible in the image posted below –
- After this, a pop up will appear asking you to either create a Discord Server or Join an existing Server. Here, select to create a new server.
- See the image attached below and add the server name and server icon as per the theme of your content.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully created your own server. Invite your audience using the invite link and you’re good to go with managing your followers in a better way.
Frequently Asked Questions | Create Discord Server
Q – How to make a Moderator on my Discord Server?
Q – How do I add bots to my Discord Server?
Which Discord Bots I should Add in my Discord Server?
So, how was the guide?
Were you able to create a discord server from scratch?
How was your experience? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments section.
Apart from this, if you’re still facing a problem in setting up your discord server, feel free to contact me anytime on [email protected].
I’ll see you in the next post. Till then, you can check out some similar posts that can be helpful for you.