Previously when I wrote a post on Discord Voice Changer where I mentioned Clownfish Voice Changer.
When it comes to using a voice changer app, that’s the one I used as a beginner.
2 years back when I started out with clownfish, I was new to all this. Besides, I didn’t have many options.
However, today, out of the blue, I did thorough research & found out that there are some questions that are needed to be answered.
See what you guys are searching –
So, with this post, I’ll try my best to clear all your doubts. Let’s jump ahead –
How to Set Up Clownfish Voice Changer with Discord App
Before going ahead make sure you’ve –
After this, all you’ve to do is set up Clownfish on the Discord App. Once done, this can be used with Steam, Skype, TeamSpeak.
Now, let’s get straight to the easy 6-step in-depth guide –
- Firstly, open the installed discord app on your PC.
- Launch Clownfish Voice Changer by clicking on its desktop shortcut icon.
- Unlike other apps, you won’t see any pop-up window instead you’ll hear an unknown sound. Don’t get tricked here as the clownfish app is loaded in the background.
- See the screenshot I’ve attached below. Go to the system tray on the right-hand side corner & enable Set Voice Changer option.
- Now, the clownfish app will load on your screen and you’ll have options to use different types of voices. See the screenshot –
- To use all these filters with Discord or any other app, make sure you’ve configured your microphone with it.
- If you’ve done everything as I’ve said, you can start using the Clownfish voice changer on the Discord app. Select the voice and you’re all set.
Clownfish Voice Changer Problems and Solutions
Problem 1 – My voice is not syncing with clownfish voice.
The main culprit here is your microphone. Recalibrating your microphone and the synching issue will solve automatically.
Problem 2 – Clownfish not working/loading error.
You might be facing this problem because of the older version of the Clownfish app. Update the app to the latest version to see the issue resolves.
Problem 3 – Clownfish working fine on Discord but not on Skype.
Once again, I would recommend you update Skype to the latest version. However, if the app is already on the latest version, try to reinstall skype to see whether the issue is fixed.
Problem 4 – Atari and some other voice effects are not working on Discord
To fix this issue, uninstall clownfish and reinstall it again in the valid directory.
Problem 5 – I used a Clownfish voice changer for the 1st time and it broke my expensive Microphone.
I don’t think it because of the clownfish app. Check again to make sure your Microphone is set as a default recording device in your PC.
Or else you can try to reinstall the audio driver on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions | Clownfish Voice Changer
Is clownfish voice changer safe?
How does clownfish voice changer works?
Can I use Clownfish Voice Changer on my Mac PC?
I’m unable to add custom sounds. What should I do?
You’ve read the post…
Now you know how easy it is to set up a clownfish voice changer with the discord app.
Besides if you face problems in setting this app, you can head over the problem and solution section to find your answer.
However, if you’re still unable to find a solution then you can let me know via the comments section given below.
I’ll find a solution for you. Believe that.