Just in time for the summer travel season, Verizon Wireless announced the 4G LTE network penetration to a total of 304 markets, enabling 4G LTE speeds in vacation destinations throughout the country.
With the new and expanded markets, VZW have reach more than two-thirds of the U.S. population – leading the way with more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined.
Coverage has arrived in the following cities and towns. Check out the list to see if their 4G LTE network is coming to an area near you:
- Greater Portland, Maine
- Binghamton, Elmira/Corning/Hornell and Oneonta, N.Y.
- Danville, Va.
- Florence, Ala.
- Harrison, Ark.
- Panama City, Fla.
- Carrolton, Gainesville and Newnan, Ga.
- Greenville/Greenwood, Jackson and Tunica, Miss.
- Burlington, Hickory/Lenoir, Jacksonville and New Bern, N.C.
- Anderson, Florence and Greenwood, S.C.
- Lufkin/Nacogdoches, Midland, San Angelo and Waco, Texas
- Yuba City/Marysville, Calif.
- Lihue, Hawaii (Launched June 11)
- Blackfoot, Idaho
- Gillette, Wyo.
- Decatur/Effingham, Kankakee/Bradley-Bourbonnais and La Salle/Peru/Ottawa, Ill.
- Columbus and Michigan City/La Porte, Ind.
- Houghton and Traverse City, Mich.
- Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks and West Plains, Mo.
- Bedford and Sharon/Farrell/Hermitage, Pa.
- Ashland, Ky./Huntington, W.Va. and Logan, W.Va.
- Fond du Lac, Janesville/Beloit and Sheboygan, Wis.
They’re also expanding in the following markets:
- Denver and Fort Collins/Loveland, Colo.
- Philadelphia, Pa./Wilmington, Del.
- Daytona Beach, Gainesville and West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Boise/Nampa, Idaho
- Chicagoland, Ill.
- Lafayette, Ind.
- Hammond, La.
- Springfield, Mo.
- Glens Falls and New York, N.Y
- Charlotte/Gastonia and Greenville/Washington, N.C.
- Indiana, Pa. and Hagerstown, Md./Chambersberg, Pa.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Appleton/Oshkosh, Wis.