Posts Tagged ‘VZW’
July 2, 2012
On July 2, an advertising campaign geared to raise awareness of Verizon’s global mobility portfolio launches in the U.S. to: Introduce the new line-up of globally-ready 4G LTE devices Announce the global data package for $25 pe...
June 28, 2012
Watching movies, videos and TV shows from a smartphone or tablet with the speed of the 4G LTE Network is optimized with viewdini, a free app that makes video search simple and uncomplicated. Viewdini finds and collects content ...
June 28, 2012
The easy-to-use Verizon Jetpack 890L is a traveler’s dream, providing easy access to wireless networks across the country and around the world. Here are five reasons why customers need the Verizon Jetpack 890L: They can work at...
Verizon Wireless had announced an agreement with T-Mobile USA to exchange specific spectrum in the AWS (Advanced Wireless Services) band. Under the agreement, both companies also will receive additional spectrum depth in specif...
Just in time for the summer travel season, Verizon Wireless announced the 4G LTE network penetration to a total of 304 markets, enabling 4G LTE speeds in vacation destinations throughout the country. With the new and expanded m...
- iBall Slide Q9703 tablet launched for Rs.15,999
- XOLO Q1000 now available for Rs.13,999
- Adcom launches six Android phones in India
- 3.5-incher Idea ID 920 launched for Rs. 4,950
- Karbonn Smart A4 Plus spotted online for Rs 5,299
- Gionee ELife E3 launches for Rs 14,999 in India
- 3.5-inch Celkon A9 Plus now available for Rs 3299 in India
- Evolio launches Evolio Quadra, first quad core Jelly Bean tablet for Romanians