Posts Tagged ‘iphone’
January 29, 2013
Apple’s latest iOS update iOS 6.1 is available for download as a free software update starting today. The new update adds LTE support for 36 additional iPhone carriers as well as 23 iPad carriers worldwide and enables users in ...
Retailers and Carriers are now receiving letters from Apple asking them to stop selling certain Samsung devices
July 16, 2012
Apple, the iPhone maker is quite serious about banning the Galaxy Tab and Nexus smartphones in the United States. This, it’s trying to achieve by sending letters to carriers and retailers. Well, I am not the one to decide wheth...
Samsung has reported a manufacturing glitch to be the main cause for the delay which has affected sales in Europe to some extent, while major carriers in the US had to delay the delivery of some pre-ordered units. However, it s...
iPhone has indeed lost the top spot as the best-selling smartphone at all North American carriers for the first time since its launch. First of all, this is not a joke. The iPhone has indeed lost the top spot as the best-sellin...
As the time for the latest iPhone from Apple- the iPhone 5 comes nearer, the rumors and gossips about the gadget are on the rise too. Every gadget lover is curious to know about the specifications and the new surprising feature...
- Organize your Blackberry hub in nine easy ways
- Fast Review: 12 new features of the Galaxy S4
Nikon Coolpix S6500 Review
- XOLO X910 now selling for Rs. 9,999
- Nikon receives the prestigious TIPA Awards 2013 for four outstanding products
- Olympus to stop manufacturing cheap digital cameras
- Xolo X910 spotted on the net featuring a 4.3-inch display and Intel’s Atom processor
- Three New Levels for Cut the Rope: Experiments for Windows Phone