Posts Tagged ‘froyo’
Micromax release what can be termed as India’s cheapest dual-core Android handset in the form of the A85. It is powered by a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, wears a 3.8” TFT capacitive screen and runs Android 2.2 or Froyo. Apart f...
The Bangalore based company MagicTile has just released their maiden tablet in India, called the MagicTile Marathon. It sports a 10.1” capacitive screen with 1024 x 600 pixels worth of resolution, a 1GHz Tegra 2 dual-core chip ...
As the tablet market in India is moving towards the “Stars” quadrant of the BCG matrix, it is heartening to see more and more options for us users in the market. What’s not happening in the market right now is...
I know there are many explained things on Earth, but never thought Android phones would be one of those, out of all things! You want the ultimate luxury, get it – the new Tag Heuer Link is an Android phone that, well, red...
May 19, 2011
The Bling from Micromax was quite a beauty with a new design no mobile in India had. Now the successor called Bling 2 comes loaded with even more oomph – featuring, Android 2.2 aka Froyo, 2.8″ multitouch screen with...
- 5 reasons to fall in love with Nokia 105
- Using iTunes U to download assignments and course materials
- How to use Google Drive to save receipts on Android
- Scheduling with Schemes for Android
- Spice launches Mi-422 Smart Flo Pace for Rs.4,790
- Sony Xperia Z Tablet now available for Rs. 44,990
- Kindle Fire HD 7 and 8.9 now available across over 170 countries
- Swipe launches Halo Speed Tablet for Rs.6,990