Posts Tagged ‘CES’
January 3, 2013
Acer is set to launch its new budget 7-inch tablet called the Iconia B1 in India by the end of January at an attractive price of Rs 7,999. The tablet features Android Jelly Bean, a dual core processor and 8GB of internal storag...
November 20, 2012
Leaked slides from Intel’s roadmaps have revealed that the next generation of tablet chips from the chip-maker is being named Bay Trail. The upcoming processor features a quad core CPU and DirectX11-capable GPU Intel’s leaked r...
September 18, 2012
Asus Padfone has been launched in India for a price of Rs 64,999. It comes with a Station dock and a keyboard dock, and an optional Bluetooth stylus that doubles up as a wireless headset capable of picking up calls. When insert...
$299 for the Pantech Element waterproof LTE tablet or $249 bundled with the Burst; both available on AT&T now
January 23, 2012
The Pantech Element is available on the AT & T official website now. It’s available at a decent price tag of $ 299 based on a 2 year contract plan and that reduces to $ 249 upon the extension of 1 more contract year. The Ta...
January 16, 2012
So, Microsoft pulling themselves out of CES 2012 didn’t make the slightest of difference. Because CES 2012 is officially the biggest CES ever. According to CEA, the crowd occupied 1.861 million net square feet in this year’s CE...
- Portronics unveils smallest wireless 2200mAh emergency charger Pico II
- Nokia Uncovers 41MP Lumia Smartphone
- Apple proffers market India with the 16 GB variant of iPhone 4
- Sony announces first 4K televisions in India
- Sony shows up over again with its most up-to-date Vaio SV-S 13137PN
- Spice Launches Coolpad Mi-515 Online
- Huawei set to Launch W P 8 Ascend Phone in India
- Nokia 301 now available for Rs 5,149 in India