Sharp New Features: MOTOROLA DROID RAZR Android 4.0 Upgrade
With a rollout that began June 22, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) will be available on the DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola, allowing users to access more features than before. And new global functionality!
A Globe-Trotting Device
The upgrade to ICS doesn’t just mean new features, but it also means that consumers can now use their DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX’s as they explore the world!
- Plus, the new global feature on the DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX is a perfect pairing with the Verizon Wireless new Global Data Plan offers of 100 MB of data for $25 a month.
- That means that for one low cost, customers can access email, browse the Web, and update social networks while traveling outside the United States in 120 countries and destinations, including all of Europe, South America, the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada.
Mobile experiences with additional features.
- Talk to the device instead of talking at it. Sending messages is easier than ever thanks to the Voice Input feature. With Voice Input, users can speak for paragraphs at a time, add in punctuation, and edit mistakes in real-time.
- Be an email superstar. Busy while on the go and don’t have time to respond to all of those endless emails? With Quick Response Emails, users can create and save a list for frequently-used text responses that they can insert when composing emails. Users can also delete emails from your inbox by swiping from left to right.
- Multitask with ease. Using the Recent Apps Feature, just press and hold the Home Key to access and easily switch applications by tapping on thumbnails or swipe away apps that you are done with to close.
- Video features that will make users smile. For the person who loves to stay in touch with friends and family members, they’ll love the new Video Calling feature. Users can easily begin a video chat session by selecting the icon on the app menu and with two free video call apps, Tango and ooVoo, video chatting is easier than ever!
Note: As with all Software Upgrades, not all Droid Razr & Droid Razr Maxx users will receive the upgrade at once. It will be distributed in groups over time until all users are upgraded.