How to take screen shots on your Galaxy S3 without downloading an app?
Samsung has incorporated a screen shot feature in the Galaxy S3 itself thereby not making it necessary to download a third party app from the Google Play store.
You search the Google Play store, you like some important application and download it instantly. You are also contended that it’s free. Great! But then you realize that the number of sponsored advertisements that has come along is a little bit more than enough to bother you. That’s true particularly in the Google Play store. There are exceptions but many free apps comes with this advertisements price. How about such an important app being built within the device itself and yopu don’t need to run a third party app at all? One for me is the screen shot app which I frequently use. I use it mostly to post images like any OTA updates screenshots on my website.
There are other reasons also. You can share what’s on your screen with your pals. For instance, if you have scored the highest score in temple Run, you can share it with your friends via e-mail or post on any Social Network.
Now, here’s how you do it:
1. You just need HOLD down the POWER button and the HOME button simultaneously. In the worst case scenario, if you are facing any issues, do it vice-versa i.e. HOLD down the POWER button and then tap the HOME button
2. Once done, a pop-up would appear saying “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. You know now where it is!
There’s another method to do this as well:
- Tap the “Menu” button and click on “Settings”
- You should find a header “Hand Motion”. Check “Palm swipe to Capture” and you are done.
- You can now capture screens by moving your palm on the screen from left to right or vice-versa.
Let us know your experience on the comments section below.