Archive for May, 2013
April 23, 2012
So, we all have had enough of it! Yeah, I am referring to the Samsung Galaxy S3, which the Korean Giant is planning to showcase in London on the 3rd of May. Massive 3D displays, 1.8 GHz Quad-Core processors, Android 4.0 buried ...
Samsung announces new series of Galaxy smartphones: GALAXY S Advance (GT-I9070) and SAMSUNG GALAXY Pocket (GT-S5300)
April 23, 2012
Yet another series of smartphones get added to the Galaxy family. This time, they are the SAMSUNG GALAXY S Advance (GT-I9070) and SAMSUNG GALAXY Pocket (GT-S5300). With a number of useful apps particularly for the Indian users,...
April 22, 2012
“It was just awful,” said Kim Sang-uk, 27, who bought the Omnia in late-2009 just before starting his first job. “I just wanted to throw it away, but couldn’t because I was on a 2-year contract. It was t...
As usual, smartphones was a topic during our gossip held today. Incidentally, one of my friends happened to state (with ecstasy) that his Samsung Galaxy SII would be upgraded with Ice Cream Sandwich OS upgrade this May. Oh wow!...
Earlier this year, during the CES, Intel along with Lenovo introduced the Lenovo Racer-A (K800) Smartphone powered by Intel’s Medfield processor. The phone was clocked at 1.6GHz. AT & T shared the privilege along with Intel...
- Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus goes on sale for Rs. 12,100
- Intex launches 5-incher Cloud Z5 for Rs.6,899
- Samsung Galaxy Star Duos now available for Rs.4,990
- Upcoming Nokia Asha 210 available online for Rs 3,999 before launch
- Google India reduces its office apps prices by 45%
- MSI announces pricing of the GX70 and GX60 gaming laptops featuring AMD’s Richland A10 chips
- ZTE Prelude unveiled at the CTIA tech show
- iBall Slide Q9703 tablet launched for Rs.15,999