Archive for May, 2013
June 23, 2011
TV Guide India promises to give you updated schedule of 150+ Indian TV programs. These programs range across 15 languages. It is one of the more popular apps, downloaded over 25000 downloaded in a month. You can bookmark your f...
June 23, 2011
Nokia’s next gen MeeGo phone is called N9. Yes, the N9 will not be powered by the same old Symbian, but MeeGo – which is a joint effort by Nokia and Intel. This OS, like Android, is based on top of Linux. This means...
Sony Ericsson added two new Xperia to its colorful portfolio yesterday. The phones, called Xperia Ray and Xperia Active, were released in Singapore, but the India site gets respective product pages with a “coming soonR...
June 22, 2011
There are fresh rumors about leaked photo that suggested a new Sony Ericsson phone called the Duo. It might be the company’s first dual core phone. The Duo also might sport the largest display in market- a 4.5̸...
June 20, 2011
Sony Ericsson announced back in March that they are working on the Gingerbread update for Xperia X10, but didnot specify a time. Things seem to be moving along nicely as we have a clearer time-frame for the release. Rikard Skog...
- Organize your Blackberry hub in nine easy ways
- Fast Review: 12 new features of the Galaxy S4
Nikon Coolpix S6500 Review
- XOLO X910 now selling for Rs. 9,999
- Nikon receives the prestigious TIPA Awards 2013 for four outstanding products
- Olympus to stop manufacturing cheap digital cameras
- Xolo X910 spotted on the net featuring a 4.3-inch display and Intel’s Atom processor
- Three New Levels for Cut the Rope: Experiments for Windows Phone