Archive for May, 2013
Google is reportedly cleaning up Marketplace off some apps for breaching copyrights. Almost all of these apps are game emulators like Nesoid, Snesoid, Gensoid, N64oid, Ataroid, Gearoid and Gameboid: they’re all video game...
Android is an open platform, so you don’t have to pay for getting a license. It is free to customize, so the manufacturers can make it as they wish. So who is making money out of it? Maybe a few app developers, the handse...
May 31, 2011
Sony Ericsson X10 AT&T gets an update in the US to 2.1.B.0.1 and it seems to boost screen responsiveness and general performance. There’s also a new baseband in the package, which reportedly benefits signal strength and in-...
May 30, 2011
MTNL, which is active in Delhi and Mumbai, started push mail on Blackberry, Symbian, Android, and Windows Mobile. With the service, users can automatically get new emails on their mobile phone. Much more preferred than the R...
May 29, 2011
There are very few high-end CDMA phones in India, lesser are the Android CDMA options. So for those who are into CDMA, we bring you a short guide to the latest Android models you have in India, and whether you should get those....
- Fast Review: 12 new features of the Galaxy S4
Nikon Coolpix S6500 Review
- XOLO X910 now selling for Rs. 9,999
- Nikon receives the prestigious TIPA Awards 2013 for four outstanding products
- Olympus to stop manufacturing cheap digital cameras
- Xolo X910 spotted on the net featuring a 4.3-inch display and Intel’s Atom processor
- Three New Levels for Cut the Rope: Experiments for Windows Phone
- Play Atari Breakout on Google Image Search