Archive for May, 2013
April 30, 2011
Gingerbread is the next version after Android 2.2 or Froyo that comes with most of today’s handsets. But a recent article published in Computerworld revels that not all smartphones will get Gingerbread updates, and those ...
April 29, 2011
The iPad 2 has hit the Indian market today, starting at 29,500 and going up to Rs 46,900. This was after the devices has already sold a lot for the last month in US. Quite keeping in trend with the first model, Research firm IH...
April 28, 2011
Screen capturing tools come in handy many a times, for example you want to send an error dialogue to someone, or simply visually tracking your progress through some testing process. While Apple phones have this ability out-of-b...
April 27, 2011
According to Kaspersky, one of the top computer security software makers, the Android mobile OS is currently invaded by no less than 70 types of malware apps and there will be a lot more very quickly. This was evident from the ...
April 27, 2011
LG has not been releasing any Android phone in India for a long time, but the wait is over now. The Korean electronics giant releases its entry-level Optimus Me for only Rs.8900 to challenge the likes of Samsung and Micromax. L...
- Organize your Blackberry hub in nine easy ways
- Fast Review: 12 new features of the Galaxy S4
Nikon Coolpix S6500 Review
- XOLO X910 now selling for Rs. 9,999
- Nikon receives the prestigious TIPA Awards 2013 for four outstanding products
- Olympus to stop manufacturing cheap digital cameras
- Xolo X910 spotted on the net featuring a 4.3-inch display and Intel’s Atom processor
- Three New Levels for Cut the Rope: Experiments for Windows Phone